We would like to introduce our families. This is is Connie's family. She has 5 daughters, 1 son and 16 grandchildren. They all live within 4 hours of Twin Falls, Idaho except 1 daughter who lives in Portland, Oregon. One daughter, Jennifer, is trying to teach us how to blog.
All our children are very supportive of our mission. We love and appreciate each one of them.

I loved seeing the pictures of your families. It is fun to see everyone, because I haven't see everyone in a long time. I heard your farewell Sunday went very well. I wish I could have been there, but I am lucky enough to get to see you very soon out here on your mission!
ReplyDeleteI have a blog too... therichfam.blogspot.com. (Rendi does too) Maybe you or Jennifer could leave a comment on my blog so I can get Jennifer's blog address as well and keep up with her cute family too.
Can't wait to see you soon. Good luck!
Love Your favorite Niece, Heidi
Your fairwell talks were very inspiring! We were glad we could make it. Good luck and keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteLove the family photos. WOW! You are in the blog loop. Great! Our new laptop has "blocked" our blog....somethiing about the Java script not reading it correctly.
ReplyDeleteI tried starting a new blog...but same thing, so we haven't been able to blog since I posted from our old desktoop in June about our 50th anniversary.
When we fly to SLC in Oct for New Temple Pres seminar, I hope John can get us back into the blogging world. Lots to share from San Salvador.
Anxiious to see your posts...
Love, Your brother and sister, Walt & Eileen